BIO-133 enables diverse apps in microscopy
In a new paper by researchers from NIH, leading universities and ACUITYnano, BIO-133 is shown to enable multiple applications in fluorescence imaging.
The research covers the following issues:
(1) Characterization of BIO-133 for optical imaging in microfluidic/immobilization setups;
(2) Showing that diffraction-limited and super-resolution imaging is possible when using this material;
(3) Showing that high-resolution light-sheet microscopy with water-dipping objectives is fully compatible with microfluidic setups, a goal thought by many in the field to be impossible;
(4) Benchmarking performance on two cell lines, three microscope types, and live Drosophila and C. elegans tissue;
(5) Demonstrating that BIO-133 can be easily cast into multiple different immobilization/microfluidic setups.
To read the full paper in Biorxiv click the link: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.10.04.324996v1.article-metrics